Mission Statement : Partners in Reaching the Heart, Teaching the Mind
To be recognized as a school that provides Educational Excellence in a Christ-centered Environment.
- Spiritual Transformation
- Academic Excellence
- Physical Development
- Social Responsibility
To educate the whole child by partnering with parents in their God-given responsibility to raise up a child in the way he/she may go by providing sound academic training with a personal knowledge of the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 37:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and His personal future return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16; John 5:34; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation (John5:28-29)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Cor. 12:12-13);Gal 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Rom. 8:13-4; I Cor. 3:16; I Cor. 6:19-20; Eph. 4:30; 5:18).